Thursday 8 December 2011

What's in my make-up bag

Delving into my make-up bag is like delving into Mary Poppins carpet bag. There are things in there which I didn't even know existed. However after much rummaging around I have selected four of my current favourite items. So here they are...

1.) MAC  Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle- This looks lovely when applied to the cheekbones on top of your usual bronzer/blusher. It really highlights and adds definition.



2.) YSL Ombres Duo Lumieres Eyeshadow in 1- I bought this eyeshadow last Christmas because I just loved the bronze shadow. It is a gorgeous alternative to using black and grey colours when wanting to achieve the smoky eyed look. It can be blended together with the white for a more daytime bronzed sheen, or apply the dark more heavily on the outer eyelid and under your lower lashes, for a more dramatic evening look. Apply the white shadow to the very corners of the eyelid to brighten.



3.) MAC Prep+Prime Skin base visage- This cream should be applied to clean skin prior to applying make-up. It is ideal for creating a lovely, even smooth base which will allow for a better overall finish. It contains small, reflective pigments which catch the light, giving your skin a soft glow.



4.) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers- The best eyelash curlers I have ever used. The end.



Hope you enjoyed the sneek peek into my make-up bag, I will do it again, looking at some different items soon!

Olivia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment